Tuesday, April 6, 2010



Oh, brother. I've been slacking again. I'll be heading to Denver on Wednesday and you can find me at the Oyez Review table on Thursday 2-5pm, and Saturday 2-5pm. Then on Saturday night, you can catch me at the Rockies game. It is a dying wish to visit every stadium and ballpark in the MLB. Speaking of the MLB, yesterday was opening day, a tradition is Cincinnati like no other. My brother, father, and I are notorious for skipping work/school to watch the game like so many other Cincinnatians do. I have good vibes about this year although we started off the season getting crushed 11-6. I believe Albert Pujols is a machine. No human parts, just robot parts.

I'm also extremely dedicated to Fantasy Baseball. I'm apart of a Keeper, 11 team National League only group. My team goes really deep, but I have a good feeling about this team as well.

Active Batters
Hernandez, Ramon C CIN
Ruiz, Carlos C PHI
Cantu, Jorge 1B FLA
Weeks, Rickie 2B MIL
Rolen, Scott 3B CIN
Escobar, Alcides SS MIL
Renteria, Edgar SS SF
Loney, James 1B LA
Bay, Jason LF NYM
Dickerson, Chris LF CIN
Ethier, Andre RF LA
McCutchen, Andrew CF PIT
Velez, Eugenio LF SF
Ross, Cody CF FLA

Active Pitchers
Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN
Coffey, Todd RP MIL
Dotel, Octavio RP PIT
Maine, John SP NYM
Parra, Manny SP MIL
Rhodes, Arthur RP CIN
Santana, Johan SP
Wells, Randy SP CHC

Reserve Batters
Reyes, Jose B. SS NYM
Matthews, Gary CF NYM

Reserve Pitchers
Kawakami, Kenshin SP ATL
Maholm, Paul SP PIT
Wang, Chien-Ming SP WAS

Minors Batters

Johnson, Chris 3B HOU
Frazier, Todd OF CIN M
Francisco, Juan 3B CIN
Kieschnick, Roger LF SF
Mayberry, John LF PHI

Minors Pitchers

Chacin, Jhoulys RP COL
West, Sean SP FLA

See, I wasn't kidding. Live auction drafts are extremely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment