Thursday, March 11, 2010



This will be my new blog. It will dazzle and delight you. I thought my other blog was a bit too personal for what I had originally intended using it for. Hopefully, someday I can start Ghost Bike Press, and start reading manuscripts for poetry chapbooks, and create an online journal to go along with it. I’ll keep you updated with that. I need a website first, but blogging will hopefully start this. Like my last blog, expect movie reviews, book reviews, maybe some cooking ideas, hopefully a lot of photos, and updates on my writing. For the very few of you who read this, I apologize for switching to the new blog. I really intend for this one to be a lot better, and updated a lot more.

For now, I have big news. The third and final Oyez Review reading for issue 37 will take place tomorrow at The Book Cellar in Lincoln Square at 7:00pm. Lydia Cesarz, Susan Slaviero, and I will be reading, so come out and have a beer, and get your face melted once again with some tasty poetry.

The Book Cellar
4736-38 North Lincoln Avenue
Friday, March 12, 2010
7:00pm - 8:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment